Sunday, December 30, 2012

Summary of 2012

Today is the last day of 2012. So thankful the world didn't end on 21-12-2012 LOL.

 It's too fast for me because I think I didn't really improve so much as a person this year. But, one must be very thankful is this year gave me so much happiness, brought me many friends, carried me many things to be learnt by the happiness, sadness, failure, and all thought I captured every single day.

Now, I am actually supposed to study for the final exams this coming 7th of January 2013. But I am trapped in my self thought (read=laziness hahaha :p ). Well, back then many things I have planned, some went through very well, some not. Somehow, I must be very thankful to Allah and must be more energized to achieve more and more goals. InshaAllah

Here are memories captured in the photographs during 2012.

The first day of 2012 I spent with these good friends in Bukit Bintang. 

I am starting to take drawing/sketching seriously not just as a hobby :)

Had fun in Frezer Hill with International Students

 Having Premiere Exhibition on my mom's birthday :') Alhamdulillah 4 of my paintings are sold

 Performed during the opening of the Exhibition

Photo shoot iseng-iseng 


Eventhough I couldn't go travelling outside Malaysia, at least I can had awesome travelling to Malacca, learning many new things from my friends

 Still stick with my family here, Persatuan Pelajar Indonesia University Malaya (PPIUM)

Though I couldn't go back in Eidul Adha, but Alhamdulillah I still have family here to celebrate the holy day together :)

Final Presentation with my classmate. It was during a very hectic week.  >_<

Well, I don't really dance, but yeah we had so much fun during Flash Mob-Gangnam Style on the UM graduation day 

 Alhadulillah first time joining Feseni, and got a 'not bad' achievement. Gonna try again next year :)


Sing again, haha. So happy I can entertain people by my hobby 

 Delegated in International Student Sport Carnival in UNITEN as volleyball team

My 21st birthday. I am so happy Allah still gives me chances :)

 Hangout alias makan-makan with friends :)

 Winning singing competition again hehe :)

Alhamdulillah first time winning drawing competition in campus

chill out with TNTee team^_^

 Dinner in UPM

Learn how to play Ski for the first time and fell down so many times :p

Join Real Estate Management Camp with classmates in UiTM Perak

Family gathering in Idul Fitri 
 lovely family
lovely siblings
 refreshing at the beach
 Doing charity for duafa with friends during ramadhan
Highschool friends gathering in Idul Fitri

I guess I put so much pictures hahaha. Those are just little bit figure of happiness I had in 2012. No love story LOL :p but so happy because I have such a lot of friends and experience.

My main goals about next year are encouraging my self thought and my belief, having better academic performance in university, travelling around the world, achieve more achievements from my hobby, bringing happiness to my family, live a healthy life, making more new friends, etc. My minor goals are reducing my weight (LOL), join driving class, having new camera, sketching more and more, singing better, gain and save more money for the future, etc. :))

InshaAllah, everything will be better than before. More moral learning, more good outcome from and for the society, more positive achievements, amin ya Allah ya Rabbal Alamin :)






No comments:

Post a Comment